When We Are Closed

If you are ill and need medical care during the out-of-hours period, call NHS 24 on 111

A receptionist in the emergency call centre will answer your call and will arrange advice either from a doctor or nurse.   You may be invited to attend the Community Health Care Centre to be seen by a doctor or a home visit may be arranged if you are too ill to attend the centre.

Please DO NOT attend the centre without having arranged to do so in advance. This is not a casualty service – the nearest Accident & Emergency Department is at Forth Valley Royal Hospital, Larbert FK5 4WR

There is also a Minor Injuries Unit at Stirling Community Hospital (old Stirling Royal Infirmary) between 09:00 to 21:00.


Out-of-Hours Dental Emergency

Telephone No. 01324 620888

Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.


In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.  


NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website